Friday, June 11, 2010

field day and up a tree....










today was 'field day' for the kids at school. thank goodness the sunshine made an appearance... it is rare around here these days.. luci begged that brian and i go. so i went. took a few pics and hid myself amongst the tall (as me) 5th graders as they were coming onto the field and managed to sneak away... the other photos are of our tree in the backyard.... for the love of blogger i can't figure out how to manage photos and text....urgh...might bite the $4.95a mo for typepad again...

lots of gav this upcoming week...he is graduating from elementary school into middle school!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness! Your sweet kids are growing up so fast!! I miss you!! I can't wait til we can come back and visit! And you know you're ALWAYS welcome here! Love you!

    ReplyDelete