Monday, June 7, 2010

what is NOT in pictures....

my house clean and smelling good all week, only to be destroyed by a family of 5 over the weekend. now to create that all over again today.

eli blu learning chopsticks.

having the missionaries over for dinner and something that can never be captured in a photo is the sweet Spirit they bring to your home.

all the hard work we have put into the yard but is yet worthy of pictures.

the dog sitting in one of my deck chairs which brought the kids to tears in laughter.

taking a long walk with meg around her new neighborhood gazing at everyones gardens


gav finished the series of percy jackson books so brian took him to eugene $1 theater to see the movie.

full cupboards of costco goodies...i have the best daddy ever.

my eyes rolling back into my head and quivers running through my body every time luci tells me how many days till she is a 1st grader.

having energy back (not all of it...i doubt i will earn all of it back) (ever).... taking care of my family is such a privilege

1 comment:

  1. Still on for Saturday. I am so there. What time are you going. Cant wait to see all of you. Talk to you soon. Hugs Pam

    ReplyDelete